Use this template for submission of information regarding symbols for genes identified through mutation. Please email the information to Julia Frugoli, M. truncatula gene curator (email address: email@example.com). Alternatively, the form may be sent to:Dr. Julia Frugoli Department of Genetics & Biochemistry Clemson University 100 Jordan Hall Clemson, SC 29634
If desired, the form may be faxed to the gene curator at: (864) 656-0393.
Information can be copied from your browser and pasted into a wordprocessor or your email program. Simply highlight the desired text with your mouse, select "copy" from your menu bar, and then "paste" into the desired application.
2. Information is: ___new submission ___update of previous submission (check one).
3. Desired gene symbol (3 letters in CAPS): ______ and locus number (if more than one gene is associated with this symbol) ___
4. Number of genes with this gene symbol:
5. Descriptive name for symbol:
6. Mutant phenotype:
7. Please summarize what is known about the chromosomal location of the gene, and results of any allelism tests performed:
8. Please indicate any publications, accession numbers, or web sites that pertain to this gene:
9. Further comments (optional-please indicate the number of alleles, if known):
10. Reference laboratory for this gene:
11. Your name:
12. Your email address:
13. Your telephone number:
14. Your fax number:
15. Your postal address:
16. Are you in the Medicago Phonebook?